Monday 25 January 2016

RPG Person Profile

I'm currently running (at home): D&D 5e/LotFP hybrid.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: SWN

I'm currently running (online): D&D 5e/LotFP hybrid.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: zilch.

I would especially like to play/run: =GW Judge Dredd

...but would also try: some sort of wrestling RPG.

I live in: Manchester, England

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Vornheim-The Complete City Kit, Yoon Suin-The Purple Land, Deep Carbon Observatory (Obvious, but the stone truth).

2 or 3 novels I like: VALIS, The Last Temptation, Siddartha

2 or 3 movies I like: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Dawn of the Dead '78, Once Upon a Time in the West

Best place to find me on-line: G+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: dense with random tables.

I really do not want to hear about: I'm a Cancerian, I'll take whatever you've got.

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....) it's complicated because it depends completely upon the setting and what one wants and expects out of orcs. I kind of dislike them, so they tend to be re-skinned. Forced into a corner, it's primal, hate orcs all the way. They don't even have babies. As far as evil humanoids go, I just let the players decide.  As much as the PCs might have flashbacks to their dungeon  'Nam attrocites, no-one is losing sleep in real life over it. Please.

Game I'm in are like (link to something) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ10vPjABk4&list=FLPbElfzq6dFGlWGbNdZ-Gog&index=226

Free RPG Content I made for D&D and Runequest is available here http://daayansongstranslated.blogspot.co.uk/.



If you know anything about Babalon, have a word.

I talk about RPGs on RPG.net/theRPGsite,ENWorld,Dragonsfoot  under the name In_a_flat_field

No comments:

Post a Comment